Hello Techmk readers we are back again with another new exiting trick. Here almost everyday Amazon has announced Quiz for their readers. This time Amazon India has Announced a big Quiz. The amount of the Quiz Price is Rs. 20000 Pay Balance.
How To Play
in to the Amazon App. In case you are not signed in, you will be directed to a sign in page.
2. There will be a total of 5 questions.
3. Answer all the questions correctly to enter the lucky draw
Let’s Get Started
At first open Amazon app and on the top side you wil see the banner for the quiz. Click on the banner and you are redirected the Quiz page.
Question & Answers
1. In a full, uninterrupted T20 match, each bowler may bowl a max. of __ overs per innings?
2. In a Super Over, which team bats first?
Answer- The team which batted second in the match
3. In cricket, what does the term Skipper refer to?
Answer- The team captain
4. In the context of cricket, what does T20 stand for?
Answer- Twenty-20 cricket
5. In T20 international matches, which batsman holds the record for most runs off of one over?
Answer- Yuvraj Singh
6. What would Alexa reply if you ask ’Alexa, which cricket teams are playing today?
Answer- Tell you the names of the teams playing that day
7. What can Alexa NOT tell you about a cricket match?
Answer- Predict the outcome before the match
Terms & Condition
Details Of Contest
1. This Contest will commence on 7th April from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 31st May 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”). 2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”). 3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 7 (seven) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period. 4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out among participants who have answered that particular question correctly. 5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 20 (twenty) participants will be selected as winner by a random draw of lots. A total of 1 (twenty) participants will be selected as winners of the Contest. 6. The declared winner will be eligible to win Rs. 20,000, (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”), which will reflect in the winner’s Amazon.in account as Amazon Pay Balance.
PrizesThere are a total of 20 (Twenty) Prize(s) that will be given under this Contest. The Prize will be delivered to the winner on or before 30th June,2018