Amazon Riddels Quiz Answers Added
$> Download the Amazon App
1. I have a head and a tail but no
body. What am I?
Ans- A Coin
2. I can be made, played, cracked
and told. What am I?
Ans- A Joke
3. I come once in a year, twice in
week but never in a day. What
Ans- The Letter E
4. I wax, I wane. I am full about
every 29.5 days. What am I?
Ans- The Moon
5. I am red. Phobos and Deimos
keep me company. Who am I?
6. I am the smallest, the hottest
and the first in a line of 8. Who
7. I was famously demoted in
2006 and inspired the American
Dialect Society’s 2006 Word of
the Year. Who am I?
Ans- Pluto, the word of the year was
Thanks For Watching